Linden Community Schools' Summer Learning Program is available at no cost to students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade from June 13th through August 14th. Summer Learning sessions are scheduled for Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to noon each week at Linden Middle School.
- receive in-person learning from certified teachers in a small class-size setting
- receive personalized instruction to master grade level standards in math and language arts
- build academic proficiency and improve achievement
- participate in team building and engage in positive social interactions
- experience learning with high student engagement, movement, and creativity
- experience weekly enrichment opportunities that include guest speakers and exploring our community through local nature walks, parks, and playgrounds
Free breakfast, lunch, and bus transportion is provided to each student.
There are a limited number of spots available per grade level, so register early.
For more information contact our Summer Learning Coordinator, Heather Briggs at email@example.com or (517) 214-8849.